Homework and Study Guide for the Week of April 4, 2013
Please check behavior calendar daily. Our class trip to the theater is Tuesday, April 5th. We will still wear our school uniforms.
Module 6: Equal Groups(Multiplication Readiness)
Lessons 8,9,10 and Mid Module Assessment
Math Homework: Mon, Wed, Thurs.
Habitats Change: Unit 4 Lesson 3
1. drought**a long period of time when there is little or no rain.
2. endangered**when many of one kind of animal die and only a few are left.
3. fossil**what is left of a living thing from the past.
4. extinct**when plants and animals die out
1. A fire or flood can change a habitat by causing plants and animals to die, or lose their homes.
2. We should be concerned about endangered animals because they are part of a food chain.
3. Fossils are important because they help us learn about how habitats were in the past.
4. Animal fossils can tell us how animals looked and moved long ago.